About Michael Alberts
Pittsburgh Attorney Michael Alberts
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., Economics
and Business Administration, 1987
- University of Pittsburgh, M.B.A., 1989
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 1993
Michael Alberts has been practicing law in Pennsylvania for more than 20 years. During this time, he has handled a wide variety of legal matters that have ranged from divorce, employment law, expungements, guardianship, landlord-tenant disputes, and tax matters.
He currently concentrates on cases involving bankruptcy, estate planning, probate and estate administration, and Social Security disability.
Licensed by the Pennsylvania Bar since 1993, he has handled cases on the state and federal levels. For much as this time, he has focused on helping people with legal problems but lacking the resources to hire legal representation, most recently as the Executive Director of Behavioral-Health Legal Services, Inc. In addition, he has experience handling private cases throughout his nearly two decades as an attorney.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives.